Friday 19 October 2012

My Lounge

Hi readers!

Below are photos of my lounge room. As readers of my former blog would know, last year I moved in to my completed terrace home. The place was built during 2011.

I purchased the Besta Tv unit for storage and to display my television and other bits and pieces. I wanted to make sure that the tv was not the focus of the room! The drawers below store all of my Dvds and CDs.






The lounge is from Plush and coffee table from Freedom.


By far my favourite thing in the space is my acapulco chair. It is so comfortable as well as being funky!



What do you think? I'm pretty happy with the space. I think it reflects my personality as well as having a bit of wow factor! I love coming home and relaxing in the space.

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment